Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stand-Up Comedian









Miss Olivia is standing up...and she continues to make us laugh multiple times a day. A favorite pastime for her is to unload all the clean, folded clothes from her laundry basket. She also likes to unload toys from her toy box. Putting things back? Nope, not on her "To-Do" list!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Livvy Livvy, wow, look at you standing! Mom needs to teach you how to fold clothes like your mom did when she was pint size!
I don't like your "sad" picture... it makes me sad. Were you unhappy about your hair, because it looked pretty wild!!!
YOur cousin is here in Palm Springs and we are having a lot of fun. We miss you...love Grmama

grammy nancy said...

Thought I'd check for more pictures just one more time, and there you are--more show and tell! Standing up makes it much easier to unload the clothes, huh? Besides toys and clothes, there's also the toilet you know! I've heard from your cousins that the toilet is a fun place to play! Why the sad face...did you have a bad dream? You have the cutest spiked hair...I remember when your daddy chose to spike his hair...it was cute, but not as cute as you, little redhead. We love you...I get to see you in about a week...I'm sooooo excited! Love, Grammy Nancy

Anonymous said...

Liv's.....love the hair!