






Miss Olivia has learned to pose...the minute she sees the camera pointed at her, she starts smiling! She's also discovered the "cat door". She flips it open, lets it slam shut, flips it open and so on and so forth. It's obvious that she's thinking, "Ah HAH! So that's how they escape me!" Note her two bottom teeth in one of the pics. She's also working on two top teeth. Will they come in in time for the Easter Bunny to bring her chocolate?!
6 comments:
And I thought my kid had bad hair!
I love you Livvy. Ignore my mom's rude comments. You are sooo cute! Now, don't try climbing through the cat door, k?
Love,
Big Cuz
You are getting wise about posing aren't you? Are you enjoying those little cookies...looks like it! I wonder, what have you discovered today? I hope life is always this wonderful for you. Our love, Grammy Nancy and Grandpa Johnny.
Oh Olivia...what a little card you are....I hope you always smile that big!!! Those are beautiful new teeth.....wait til you discover all the yummy things you can chew with them. So you think you will be ready for chocolate at Easter eh???? did you mommy and daddy put you up to that?? We love you so much, Grmama and Papa
What a ham! That cookie shot is the best. Looks like she got "caught in the act"! So adoreable - she is growing so fast. Easter will be such a joy with those Easter eggs and Chocolate bunny ears!!! Have fun. Keep us posted, love seeing the pics! Love, Gail & Chuck
Olivia, I keep looking at the pictures of you, sometimes several times a day! I am so anxious to see you as soon as I can...to squeeze your little body, and to see your dimply smile and sparkly wide-open eyes! I love you so very much. From Grammy Nancy
Post a Comment