Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break


All the COOL girls wear shades!


Just as I suspected, he has a cavity on his upper right molar!


Papa's chair is comfy, hope he doesn't mind donut crumbs!


I don't know WHY they make me wear a bib!


These pretzels are making me thirsty...




Let's get this show on the road, people!


Playing at the mall, sorry GrMama!


Ride #542 on the escalator


Mmmm...Bucky's makes a good scone!

We went to Portland for the first part of Spring Break. Although, we went to the Zoo, Liv seemed to enjoy the mall the most! We rode that escalator up and down, up and down, up and down...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures and the comments with each are GREAT!! Especially the 'cavity' pic. Liv, you make me smile....big smile!!!
Can't wait to see you this weekend. Palm Springs has been nice but I REALLY miss my wee ones. Time to head north...
Love Grma and Papa
I'll let the visit to the mall playground pass this time!xoxo