Monday, September 15, 2008

Olivia is 4 months!






Olivia weighed in at 12lbs. 3oz. at her 4 month check-up. She started eating solids (rice cereal) this weekend. Most of it ends up on the front of her shirt, but we'll keep trying! Her favorite activities currently include bathtime, kicking, sucking on her hands (or even better, Daddy's arm) and playing "Bounce, Bounce, Jump". The latter is a game her cousin Nat Nat perfected with Papa.

6 comments:

Nat's Mom said...

Ohhhh, we miss you Livvy. In the last picture it looks like Livvy is saying, "Where's my cousin? I miss being manhandled by her." I like the pic of her holding her own bottle. She is sooooooo cute.
We love you!!!
Nat Nat, Auntie, and Uncle John

Donna said...

I love the hair do!!!!! She is adorable! Can't wait to see her soon!
Love ya' Donna

grammy nancy said...

Oh Olivia, you remind me so much of your Grandma Judi...and therefore, I suppose, of your mommy :)! You are really thinking about that cereal aren't you, "What is this stuff...hmmm, what do I do with it?" Well pretty girl, I hope we see you soon, we miss you oh-so-much! Love, Grammy Nancy and Grandpa Johnny.

Amy said...

Ahhh Ali she is SO sweet! I just love that smile. Isn't motherhood just amazing!? Don't worry, Kate got the hang of rice cereal really fast and still loves the stuff at 11 months (mixed with something sweet of course!) Fun fun fun...

Anonymous said...

OMG Livvy, you are absolutely beautiful. I wish you lived in Portland so we could hang out :-) Lots of giggles! --Neesa

Martha said...

Olivia is so cute. she reminds me of my little avery...just a tiny thing. Avery is my second and is now almost 3. My baby Luke is 3 months and weighed 13 lbs 3 oz at his 2 month...he's huge!!! But it is nice having little petite girls.