Oh My! What a talker she is and the expressions along with it are truly priceless! Can't wait to see you again. Keep up the good work and keep those lungs a'hollerin!!! Love to you all. Gail
Oh my gosh...how delightful, and yes it warms my heart to think about Jake and his talkative women! The video stopped, however, before we saw the baby "released"...disappointing for us because we love to watch her stretch! :)
I love that she could get her little hand out of the bundle me. My Luke had had enough of that when he was a few weeks old. I wish it lasted as long as it looks like Olivia had.
6 comments:
Oh My! What a talker she is and the expressions along with it are truly priceless! Can't wait to see you again. Keep up the good work and keep those lungs a'hollerin!!! Love to you all. Gail
Oh my gosh...how delightful, and yes it warms my heart to think about Jake and his talkative women! The video stopped, however, before we saw the baby "released"...disappointing for us because we love to watch her stretch! :)
Your baby is sooooo cute! She seems to be very smart too. Just like her dad;) daddy
I'm putting lip marks all over my mom's computer from kissing Livvy. Here is my special message...
hhhmgwecccccczUUU
LOVE,
NATALIE
Wow....she is going to fit in nicely with our girly talks! Miss you!
I love that she could get her little hand out of the bundle me. My Luke had had enough of that when he was a few weeks old. I wish it lasted as long as it looks like Olivia had.
Post a Comment